Monday, October 31, 2011

The Beach Part Two

So after we kept the kids out at the bar, the Red Bar that is, pretty late on Friday night we decided to turn in before 9 every other night we were there.  We absolutely had some good eats.  We went to eat at Harbor Docks, which is usually our favorite...but not this trip, the Back Porch, and Dewey Destin's.  I'm not generally a fish eater, but I ate blackened grouper and parmensan crusted grouper at Harbor Docks and Dewey Destin's and they were YUM-MO!

The girls had a great time at the beach.  Neither one wanted to get in the water, but they LOVED building sand castles and stomping on them.




Their daddy dug holes and covered up their legs and made them mermaids.  They LOVED it.

O was terrified of the pool.  We made her get in in every day just to see that there was nothing to be scared of.  FINALLY, on the last day, she saw B having so much fun doing motor boat and "swimming" that she decided to try it.  She did not want to get out of the pool.  Too bad it was the last day.

We had a great time...even though it was a lot of work..Down to the beach, up for naps, down to the beach, up for showers.  Up, down, up down.  It was great to just hang out with our little family.

Can't wait until next beach trip!


1 comment:

  1. I am impressed...I hated taking my babies to the beach when they were that age, and I can't imagine taking TWO of them! Good job Mom!

    ReplyDelete