So quick question for everyone...how extremely annoyed would you be if I changed my blog address to immamayall.blogspot.com? I really want it to match my blog title, but I know it is kind of a pain for everyone to change links on their blog/favorites/reader, etc. Last time I checked it was available, but you know how quickly those things disappear.
Now on to important stuff...We can just jump into it today, right? You've already been told how boring and full of sleep my life has been over the past week. Nothing to tell. Not even any dreams to boot. So here goes my 5 Thanks for May!
1. Tropical Islands
I feel like the Island is calling me back. Or maybe I left something there. Either way, I NEED to go back.
Now on to important stuff...We can just jump into it today, right? You've already been told how boring and full of sleep my life has been over the past week. Nothing to tell. Not even any dreams to boot. So here goes my 5 Thanks for May!
1. Tropical Islands
I feel like the Island is calling me back. Or maybe I left something there. Either way, I NEED to go back.
2. Biscuit
Our trip to the VI wouldn't have been possible without this woman! I'm sure she got her fill of O & B for quite a while, but if she wants to keep them for us again...my 30th birthday is coming up and Chicago is calling my name!
3. Healthy babies
Even if they don't play in the sprinkler like normal kids. But on a serious note, there have been so many babies and kids that have been sick or in accidents that I'm am truly thankful that my babies are here and healthy.
4. DVR
Keeping up with favorite TV shows would be impossible without this baby! Who am I kidding? There are hours and hours of shows on recorded on there that I still don't have time to watch. But at least they are there. Maybe I will pull and all nighter and watch them all. And maybe not.


I am soooo thankful for a healthy baby boy - I agree with you, I feel like I have heard so much about sick babies and I am just thankful mine is healthy and full of energy and life!!1
ReplyDelete