Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Where Did That Motivated, Energetic Mom Go?

I really don't know what has happened to me.  I know I've been a little M.I.A. lately.  Since we got back from St. Thomas I have been...sleeping.  That's right.  I've been sleeping.  After I get through being a wife, mom, etc. etc. for the day I've been sleeping in my "spare time".  Really though?  I think I might have gotten bit by the Island bug because ever since we got back I have been so tired.  So tired that the only time I can remember being this tired is when I was preggers with both of my girls.  No worries.  I'm not preggers.  Just really tired. Any of you self taught (or school taught) doctors feel free to give me a remedy.  I did decide to spend the beautiful Memorial Day weekend at the pool with my babies.

O was ready.


Or at least she thought whe was.


She hated the water.  Screamed so loud you could the hangy down thing in the back of her throat going back and forth...and didn't stop.

After B got used to the water she LOVED it!


But this is what they both prefered.


So much for Mom getting pool time this summer.

Now, any suggestions for getting over this extreme tiredness would be much appreciated.

Oh, and exercise doesn't count as a suggestion.

And PS - another baby (or 2 but not 3) isn't out of the question.  At least until we have some discussions with the doctor.

And PPS - Since you've been so patient with me...wait for it...

I've decided to post twice today.

No comments:

Post a Comment