Monday, June 13, 2011

Happy Birthday to You and You and You!

With our first week of daycare down both of my girls have gotten so clingy.  It is almost like they are terrified I'm going to leave them somewhere.  It has made me feel really guilty about making them go to daycare, but on the bright side...O now knows her colors.  Hopefully this week will be better.

Thursday night some dear friends came up and we all went to the Willie Nelson Country Throwdown (that may or may not have been the name, but we saw Willie Nelson nonetheless).  We had such a great time. I tired taking a few picture of the hubs and me only to get this


I cut the hubs face out of probably 7 pictures.  I'm really not good at taking pictues with my camera.

I finally got one that didn't cut him off at the eyes.



We spent our weekend celebrating birthdays!  Saturday morning we went to a birthday party in Memphis.  O talked about cake and the "jumping thing" all morning.  Then we got there and she wouldn't even get into the Moonbounce.

The cupcakes sure were yummy!


B wouldn't get off of my hip.  When she finally did this is where my brave child ended up.


Sunday we went to another birthday party.  The girls ate cupcakes and cheetos. 


Then they spent the rest of the party jumping on the trampoline..even though there was a Moonbounce there.  They had a ball playing on the trampoline and O threw a fit at supper because she wanted to go back to the party to jump on the tampline.

No comments:

Post a Comment