Sorry y'all. No pictures today. And I'm also sorry I'm 11 days late posting this. It seems like I just can't get it together lately.
Yesterday I broke my perfect record. I had a wreck...that was my fault. I guess I zoned for a sec talking about Beauty and the Beast and didn't realize the light had turned red again and people were stopping. And well, I slammed on brakes and bumped the back of the Acura in front of me. I guess if I'm going to hit a car...at least I hit a spensive one, huh? It knocked off 2 dime sized pieces of paint off the guy's bumper. Nice guy. He said, "I see the paint from my car right there." I was a little embarrassed to tell him, "No, that is actually paint off of my garage from where I turned too sharp." I just let him think it. I didn't hit him hard. I mean there was zero damage to my car. I even took a picture of his to show the hubs, but it has his license plate number in it, so I'm going to pass on posting it. Even though I would totally love for you to see exactly how little damage it really did. So, my perfect no wreck causing self...caused a wreck. Bummer!
The month of September is a great month. It's the start of fall weather, hunting season, and so on and so forth. It also brings back painful memories for our country. I'm just glad that even if for one day we band together and well up with pride for our country. September has been a busy month for us, but October has presented itself as more busy. So sorry for the random and sparatic postings. But here we go...
1. Emotional and Physical Healing
This country endured so much on 9/11/01. I remember it vividly. It was one of those moments that you will never forget where you were when it happened. Kind of like when I found out Princess Diana was dead.
I wish this country still showed signs of pride and togetherness they was we did for the year or more after 9/11. But I know it's there. And know we've healed...not completely, but we've healed...and for that I'm thankful.
2. The Weather
September is great! The first day of fall. No more 100 degree temps. Breezy. Sunny. Need I say more?
3. Exercise
I know I've been giving it a bad wrap lately and that I have been telling you how much I hate it. But I actually have been enjoying it lately. It makes me feel so much better.
4. Men's Fraternity
The hubs has started a Bible study called Men's Fraternity on Thursday mornings. I think it is awesome that he has found a group of men that he can study the Word with and discuss biblical manhood. He has always been a good husband and a good daddy. This has just made him start trying to be a more godly husband and a more godly daddy. It also helps him hold me accountable for being a godly wife and mother. Quite honestly, he must love it because he gets up at 5 am to get ready to go. No thank you! I prefer 5 pm. Mmmmkay, thanks!
5. Nutella
I know y'all think I'm crazy, but this stuff is really good. And if i can have really good and really good for you...I'm sold!
So now I must ask...what are you thankful for?
No comments:
Post a Comment