Thursday, October 13, 2011

For a Good Laugh


After the girls go to bed and I get through working out and cleaning the house I sit down and browse the internets (that's right...I put an s on it).  I look at Pinterest, Facebook, and I blog. And if you are lucky I'll respond to you email that I checked on my phone earlier that day but was too lazy to respond via mobile device.  I mean, have you tried to type on one of those things?  Type it out, back space.  Type it out, backspace.  Enough already.  I'll respond on 11 pm. And if you email me on Friday or anyday of the weekend...fahget about it!  You'll get a response on Monday at 11 pm.  But I digress.

The past couple of nights I have been looking at all of these funny prints and posters on Pintrest and reading them to Andrew.  I'm sure he thinks I'm stupid because I think all of these things are so stinking funny and I'm practically rolling on the floor laughing, but trust me...in my mind they are funny.  It might have something to do with sheer exhuastion, but maybe not.  Last night I might have been in a fog from the drugs.  I have a sinus infection, so I went to the doctor yesterday.  I have 2 BIG weekends planned, so I wanted to head off this ickiness.  The Doc gave me a Sinus Cocktail, some antibiotics, and some Sudafed.  I feel like a million buckaroos today!  But last night...not so much.

I decided today was as good a day as any to share with you some of my laughter...although you've probably already seen it on Pinterest.  


kind of harsh but...

Okay...this is only true unless you are selling butter braids.  THEN you can come to my house.

this made me laugh

for sure

funny!

:)

I don't have enough kids for this yet, but I can only imagine a friend of mine from the Delta taking her twin babies, 2 year old and 5 year old to the Wal-Mart.

And last but DEFINITELY not least.  The hubs and my FAVORITE of the 2 nights of reading silly stuff.

Haha!!!! Love it

This totally reminded me of my BFF, Boo.  This is absolutely something we would have laughed at while we were lying in the bed at 10 am after long night as we were watching lifetime movies.  And we would still laugh at it every time we talked to each other...because that's how we roll.


No comments:

Post a Comment