We had the best weekend. I took off early on Friday to get our stuff together to head to the Delta. But before we headed out...I made a few pit stops. One at Old Navy. I have been eyeing this pea coat
So I went to try it on. It is super cute! It will aboslutely liven up my mostly black wardrobe.
A shirt similar to this one
Has been all over Pinterest. The one on Pinterest is a French Connection shirt that would have cost me one and a half of my kids. I got this one at Old Navy for $16. It's black instead of Navy, but so super cute! And I didn't have to make my kid go without diapers for the next 2 weeks to pay for it.
A dear friend told me that Marshall's get some really cute shoes every now and then, and since it is only 2 stores down from Old Navy...I decided to run in.
Well, I was out of luck with shoes for the day, but I found the black purse from this post, and I also got a rust colored one. I am in love with both of them.
I also ordered this shirt from ModCloth and got it last week.
It is so stinking cute. And covers up the unflattering part of my rear...which makes me love it even more!
So after my shopping spree, we headed off to the Delta and had a fabulous weekend! I'll share our adventures with you tomorrow.
I think because I had such a great weekend the start of the week had to be bad. Yesterday B was running 101 fever, so I had to stay home with her. She woke up today feeling fine. Maybe teething, I don't know.
But the worst was today. The girls wouldn't get up this morning. (If it had been Satuday, they would have been up at 6:45 am.) When I got to work I spilled coke all over me and my computer. And at lunch I was in my car with the sunroof open and a bird pooped on my shirt...through the sunroof!?!? And I didn't know what it was and I scraped it off with my finger. YUCK!
But no matter how bad it is...it can always get worse.
Right???
Hey, I discovered Nutella last week. All is good in the world.
No comments:
Post a Comment