Monday, October 17, 2011

I Want To Go To Hotty Toddy!

After 2 weeks of suspense...O finally got to go to Hotty Toddy (Ole Miss football game).  She was so stinking excited she could hardly wait.  When we got out of the car, she was running to the Grove...like she knew what was going to be there.  The last time she was there was either last year or the year before and I'm pretty sure she doesn't remember it.

We opted out of bringing B because she just likes her sleep a little too much.  I knew if she went...well, let's just say it wouldn't have been pretty at about 4:30 right before game time sans nap.

It was a loooooooong day.  But all in all, O did really well.  She was bored because we didn't have any other kids in our tent that she could play with, but LOVED going to see the band.  I have to admit, that is usually one of my favorite parts, but it was kind of lacking this past weekend.

She nursed a hot dog from right before half time until right after the beginning of the fourth quarter when we had 4 downs on the 2 yard line and still couldn't get into the end zone and we (the hubs, O, and, me) just gave up.




The icing off of a brownie, 7 cookies, lots of chips, chicken nuggets, a hot dog, cheese, a sprite, a coke, and 2 juice boxes later it was time to go.  I guess I need to start taking her to Hotty Toddy every Saturday.  That seems to be the only time I can get this little chicken to eat...even if it was junk.


No comments:

Post a Comment