Lazy! Yep...if that's what you call it. Friday night I was up with B every 15 minutes from 12 am until 4:30 am when she finally fell asleep for an hour and a half. I said enough of this and took that sweet child to the doctor. Ear infection. Bless her little bones. I got her antibiotics on the way home and started them immediately. She slept all day, so we didn't get to do anything fun....which was a-okay by me...because when baby is up all night...mommy is up all night.
We all slept like rocks Saturday night. Rocks I tell you.
Sunday after church the hubs reminded me that I wanted some new shoes. And of course, O reminded me more than once (ahem...at least 50 times) that she wanted a pink belt. Do you know they don't make belts for toddlers. Nope, they are choking hazards. Really.
So while the girls were napping I ran out and decided to pick up some shoes for me.

We all slept like rocks Saturday night. Rocks I tell you.
Sunday after church the hubs reminded me that I wanted some new shoes. And of course, O reminded me more than once (ahem...at least 50 times) that she wanted a pink belt. Do you know they don't make belts for toddlers. Nope, they are choking hazards. Really.
So while the girls were napping I ran out and decided to pick up some shoes for me.
Cute? Yep.
And some pink belts for the girls.
And after going to 5 places and no luck...I hit up Wal-Mart. Of course Wal-Mart had them.
I avoid Wal-Mart at all costs. Ya know what I mean? But I learned my lesson yesterday. Sometimes Wal-Mart is the best place to start. Who knew?
And here was how we ended our weekend...
No comments:
Post a Comment