I did it! I finally completed another 30 Before 30...ONE. Click on the link if you're interested in the list. So, I started flossing my teeth on March 5. Last night marked the one month mark. I know to most people this isn't a big thing, but I HATE flossing my teeth. Probably because it usually should take place when I'm in a hurry...which is every morning and every night. I mean, who really has time for flossing? So anyway, I've been flossing at night. Every night. For 30 days. Even the nights I was tired or busy or (insert any other thing I was at the moment)...I flossed. GO ME!
This is my favorite floss.
If I have to use this kind of floss. This is not, however, the floss that I used for 30 days. Apparently this floss magically refills itself because I used it for 30 days and it's still not gone.
I really prefer these.
Plackers are the best, but I couldn't find a picture of them. These look close enough.
I figured that since I was flossing every night that I might as well listerine too. My dental hygenist actually recommended that I use this kind of Listerine.
We are working on making my gums bleed less.
GOOD NEWS! My gums don't bleed anymore when I floss my teeth. Okay, maybe sometimes, but not very much.
I can't say that I'm going to continue to floss my teeth every night. Maybe I'll treat it like shaving...every Wednesday and Saturday or something like that. It sure has made my mouth feel better.
So now, that this boring yet very dental hygeine like thing of mine is crossed off of my list...on to the next.
I assure you that it won't be long before another one bites the dust. Several are already in the works. So stay tuned!




As a retired dental hygienist, I have to say "Yea, Edi!!" Good for you on the flossing. Keep it up. (I enjoy your blog!)
ReplyDelete