Monday, April 18, 2011

I Have a 1 Year Old

Saturday was my baby's 1st birthday.  I can't believe it's been 1 whole year from this day.  What a crazy day it was!  It all started with this little thing.


And is now this...


And she loved stuffing her mouth full of cake.


I made cupcakes because we are having her birthday party next weekend.
Sassy O enjoyed the pink 'cuckakes' too!


We even had our sweet baby cousin to celebrate Sissy's first day day.


Biscuit came up to help celebrate B's birthday and to relieve the parental units of parental duties for a night so we could celebrate April 15 being OVAH!  We went to dinner with our friends at Cafe 1912.

My sweet friend made a flourless chocolate torte that was out of this world!  We enjoyed a glass of wine with our tortes at their house with a side of fabulous conversation.

By 1 a.m. we were doing a little of this...


And a little of this.


And a little of this.


Our sweet friends are about to move to Nashville.  I'm so sad.  We finally found our couple. You know the one.  The one where the husbands are friends and the wives are friends and so it's not awkward or like pulling teeth to have conversation on either side. And our kids are the same age and play GREAT together.  I'm sure we'll survive (and be visiting Nashville), but it just won't be the same here without them.

Sweet B had a post birthday cuckake and it looks like it was enjoyed equally as much as the first one.  We just added a little sunshine! 



This is going to be a CA-RAZY week.  Who am I kidding?  This is going to be a crazy month and a half.  Let the busy and the crazy begin!


2 comments: