IT IS FRIDAY!
It has been so beautiful here this week. We've been playing outside every afternoon when I get home. I'm so excited we are going to get to play outside all day tomorrow and Sunday. We are going to spend the weekend planting some of these.
I can't wait. My patio needs some color and my garden needs some yummy veggies so I can make some fab homeade pizzas and some yummy salads with lots of fresh veggies. Mmmmm Mmmmm!
I know I'm going to have 2 great little helpers that I'm probably going to have to put down for a nap so I can actually get some dirt in the pots and plants in the garden. Other than that, we have nothing planned for the weekend. We've got 2 busy weekends planned for the next 2 weeks, so I'm looking forward to taking it easy this weekend at home with the kiddos. Too bad the hubs has to bust it this last weekend of tax season.
Have I ever mentioned how much I hate tax season? I hate it more now than when I was working long hours during tax season. YUCK I say!
Well, enough about that. Let's move on to 5 QF:
1. If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be?
Well, since I'm perfect...oh wait. Maybe I...oh, um.
I would change my insecurity. Are you surprised by that? Yes, I'm insecure. I think that is the reason why I don't have a super ton of good friends (and probably the reason why I check my blog stats 100 times a day - or maybe that's an obsession). I'm always scared I'm getting on people's nerves. I'm pretty sure that I come across asa bitch unfriendly because of my insecurity. It probably doesn't help that I'm willing to tell anybody everything about me. People probably don't want to know that much about me. Maybe I should filter.
I would change my insecurity. Are you surprised by that? Yes, I'm insecure. I think that is the reason why I don't have a super ton of good friends (and probably the reason why I check my blog stats 100 times a day - or maybe that's an obsession). I'm always scared I'm getting on people's nerves. I'm pretty sure that I come across as
2. Write about a time when you got lost.
The only time I can remember being lost was when I was in Charleston, SC.
My best friend and I went to live there the summer after my junior year of college. We loaded my little blue Malibu down (I mean we were probably almost dragging the ground we had so much stuff in there), and headed out on the 13 (or so) hour trip to Charelston. We left out without a map in hand and navigated our way using nothing but road signs. Well, maybe a call or 2 to the boyfriend turn husband for reassurance that I followed the right sign.
We made it all the way to Charleston with no wrong turns...probably record time. I'm pretty sure we didn't even stop to go to the bathroom.
Once we got there we knew right where our apartment was...riiiiight. We rode around with our windows rolled down, music blaring, and straw hats on looking for our apartment. We rode in circle after circle after circle. I really think we rode around for 2 and a half hours looking for this apartment only for it to be one street over. Talk about Country Come to Town!
The most fun summer of my life.
My best friend and I went to live there the summer after my junior year of college. We loaded my little blue Malibu down (I mean we were probably almost dragging the ground we had so much stuff in there), and headed out on the 13 (or so) hour trip to Charelston. We left out without a map in hand and navigated our way using nothing but road signs. Well, maybe a call or 2 to the boyfriend turn husband for reassurance that I followed the right sign.
We made it all the way to Charleston with no wrong turns...probably record time. I'm pretty sure we didn't even stop to go to the bathroom.
Once we got there we knew right where our apartment was...riiiiight. We rode around with our windows rolled down, music blaring, and straw hats on looking for our apartment. We rode in circle after circle after circle. I really think we rode around for 2 and a half hours looking for this apartment only for it to be one street over. Talk about Country Come to Town!
The most fun summer of my life.
3. Camping or 5 star hotel?
Well, I'd like to say I'm a camper, but truth is...5 star hotel for me. I had this trip all planned out 6 months after O was born. It was the first time we had been away from her over night. My mom was coming to our house to stay with O just because it was easier. We were going canoeing and camping. We took the tent and all of our gear. When we got there I totally chickened out. I mean, it's not like I've never been camping. But why in the world would anyone sleep on the hard ground in a place where there is no indoor shower when there is a hotel with bed they can sleep in and a mostly clean shower?
Can I get an Amen?
I do like to be outside at night so I can enjoy the beauty of this.
Can I get an Amen?
I do like to be outside at night so I can enjoy the beauty of this.
4. Have you donated blood?
Yep. I'm not really sure what prompted me to give blood. One day the hubs, before he was the hubs, and I went to Mississippi Blood Services and gave. I'm not sure they will take my blood anymore now that I know I have Von Willebrand's.
5. Do you have a budget or do you 'fly by' most months?
Well, I have a budget. But I guess we really just 'fly by' every month. I look at my budget everyday. Problem is that I don't keep up with how much money we spend daily. Reason: we use a credit card. I pay our credit card off every month. I really need to start using cash. I'm pretty sure that would cut down on my spending. Hmmm, I think I'll start that today.
Check out other fun answers to 5QF here:






I'm always afraid I'm getting on people's nerves, too! And I love the story about Charleston...what a fun way to spend a carefree college summer!
ReplyDelete