Thursday, April 21, 2011

Juice Plus


I am absolutely not turning my blog into a sales website. I'll probably never have a giveaway, I'll never advertise for anyone.  I'm just not interested. My life is crazy busy enough with a full time "career" type job and a full time mommy job and a full time maid/servant job and I'm sure there are at least 3 others.  BUT...since I recently decided to start distributing Juice Plus I'm going to tell you a little bit about it in hopes that you too will see the benefits of it.  TRUST me...there are lots of benefits of taking Juice Plus.

My mom tried to get me take it 3 years ago when I was preggers with my first kiddo.  We were "poor" so I decided I could spend the money elsewhere. Like on baby stuff.  Hello?  First child.  I needed a bunch of stuff that I never ended up using or clothes that she wore once.

I finally gave in and started taking it. I really just wanted my kids to take it.  I'm sure you know why.  My kids eat junk.  They wake up eating junk and they go to bed eating junk.  They eat crackers and cookies and, well, junk all day.  So I felt like I needed to get some fruits and veggies in them somehow, some way.  And lo and behold I remembered this great product called Juice Plus my mom told me about 3 years earlier.

Let me tell you a bit about it:

Juice Plus is:

1.  Not a vitamin supplement.  It is whole food based nutritional product containing a wide variety of naturally occurring nutrients from 17 different fruits, vegetables, and grains in powdered concentrate form.

2.  Not intented to replace your daily fruits and veggies.  It just bridges the gap between what you do eat and what you should eat.

3.  Made from fresh, high quality fruits and  veggies, and is carefully tested to ensure that no pesticides or other contaminates affect the natural purity of the product

4.  Backed by lots and lots of clinical research.  It is the most thoroughly researched brand-name nutritional prodcut on the market today.

Juice Plus is offered in capsule form



and a yummy chewable form - great for kids.


In the words of O..."It'll make you feeeeeeel better".  Okay, so I don't know if it'll make you feel better or not, but it sure has made me feel better.  I have more energy.  I sleep better.  WATCH OUT MEN...THIS ONE IS FOR WOMEN - I have had normal menstural cycles.  I can only say this is what has happened for me. 

I would also like to share information with you about the Juice Plus Children's Health Study.  There is a potential to let your child take Juice Plus for free for 3 years. You can check it out here.

I would absolutely like to share this with you.  If you are interested in the product or would like more information about it, you can email me at immamayall@gmail.com or edibug@hotmail.com. Or if you know me and have my phone number you can send me a text or give me a call.

I'll be happy to answer any questions you have.  I also promise to only blog about Juice Plus when talking about my menstrual cycles from here on out!

  Have a healthy day!



No comments:

Post a Comment