Friday, April 29, 2011

5 Question Friday

I'm sitting at home this morning with 2 toddlers.  One of which is destroying the house, kicking her sister, and rubbing pink eye all over everything.


  The other is watching Princess and the Frog for the 20th time, drawing on the furniture, and wants me to take turns on the computer...because a 2 year old knows how to work a laptop *insert sarcasm here*. 


Not to mention I think I smell poop...and I just changed diapers this morning. So I must hurry to answer these questions.
1. If you could buy any car, money not an option, what would it be?

Well, I really want a Honda Pilot.  That's no secret.  If I could redesign it and put bucket seats in the middle and have a bench seat in the back...I would totally do it.  Hence the reason I've decided to wait for the 2012s to come out.  If they came out with one that had bucket seats and I had just bought one with 2 bench seats...I'd not be a happy person.  Wishful thinking...I know.

2. What was your worst first date ever?

I don't know.  I can't remember any first dates except my last one.  We didn't really go on dates in high school and I dated my high school sweetheart until my junior year of college.  So my best and worst was my first date with my husband.  It really was a fun night, even if I didn't know him or anything about him.

3. How old were you when you fell in love for the first time?

Well...I thought I fell in love when I was in 8th grade with my first real boyfriend.  Turns out...I didn't really fall in love until I was 15 (or 16, I can't remember age...10th grade).  I dated this great fantastic guy for 5 years...give or take a few months.  I thought we were going to get married. Then he broke my heart.  And I broke his heart.  And it was over. 

AND then I fell in love again when I was 20 (almost 21)...and I married him. LOVE OF MY LIFE!  Best decision ever!  I felt like Kate Middleton the day we got married....without the designer dress and royalty and the Abbey and the security guards and the carriage.  Okay, so, we'll just go with...I felt like a princess. 

4. When was the last time you reconciled your checkbook?

Today.  I reconcile my checkbook everyday. About 5 times a day.  I'm compeltely terrified of being overdrawn.  Not to mention I am desperately trying to save enough money to get a new car and a bigger house and maybe even eventually relocate.



5. If you were going to fashion a "Wanted" Ad for a best friend, how would you word it?
 
 Really???  Okay...here goes...

 I need a best friend.  You must be able to deal with a self absorbed crazy person that is very abrasive and talks about her kids all.the.time because she thinks they are totally the BEST.  You also must comment on all of my facebook statuses and every.single.blog post.  It would be a big plus if you would come to my house and cook and clean every day.  Also, if you would be on call to change all poopy diapers, that would be great.  You must be able to enjoy a glass of wine or a beer or at least not judge.  Mmmmmkay, thanks!

Okay, kidding.  I don't think that I could pin point characteristics in a best friend.  I have a few and they are all SO different.  So cheers to individuality. 
 
  Check out more 5QF here:
 


 
 

2 comments:

  1. If you get any responses to that want ad, make sure to ask them if they have an identical twin sister for me! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know if you will want me to be your best friend because I probably talk more than you do, but in about 205 days I will be happy to share a bottle of wine. I went to dinner with some friends tonight and I was so jealous of all my non-nursing friends. 205 Days.

    ReplyDelete