Happy April Fools' Day every one! Stay alert so as to not fall foolishly for a light hearted prank on this silly day of the year.
So, what did you think about Grey's last night? I didn't like it one bit. What was up with all of that singing? Just awful.
Mother nature hasn't been able to make up her mind lately. Rain/Sun, Hot/Cold. You know, here in the South we only have 2 seasons - Summer and Winter. I can honestly say, I'm ready for summer - heat, humidity and all. Gimme some sunshine!
Now on to 5QF:
1. Have you ever had surgery?
Yes. Dang babies. Olivia was born during lunch on December 26. Later that night I was kind of rushed into surgery because I had a tear. We'll just leave it at that. If I tell you any more my mom will leave me a comment saying TMI.
2. Ever ride in an ambulance?
Nope. I can't say that I've ever even seen the inside of an ambulance.
3. How are you in a medical emergency? Panicked? Calm?
Hmmmm. Well, I don't really know. I've made it almost 30 years and I can't say that I've ever been in a situation of a medical emergency. I would probably go with panicked. No calm. No...DEFINITELY panicked.
4. Do you have a garden? Flowers or veggies?
We have a garden every year. Well, we didn't have one last year. We were living in a rental and didn't feel like we could tear the yard up to have a garden...AND all of my pots were in storage. Anyway, we always have a veggie garden with tomatoes, bell peppers, banana peppers, squash, cucumber, and maybe a couple of other things. I also generally have 7-10 large pots full of flowers. The last 2 years we had a garden we planted a whole section of sunflowers. They came up volunteer the next year and were B-E-A-UTIFUL! The hubs and I generally do it together. We do the planting together. He fertilizes and makes sure the bugs aren't getting into the veggies. I water most every day. The best part is the picking because that means fresh veggie pizzas and salads
Bring on summer time!
5. When did you move out of your parents house?
Well, I've moved out twice. I moved out when I was 18 when I went to college. I'm sure it was a happy day for my parents. Maybe a little bit scary. I was quite the wild child. You know, the one that was always in trouble. Not with the law, but with the 'rents. I moved back in with my dad my last semester of graduate school right before I moved to Memphis. When the family and I moved back to my hometown we lived with my dad for about 1 month before our rental became available. So I guess technically I've moved out of my parents house 3 times. More times than I should have I guess.
You can see more bloggers' answers to 5QF here:
So, what did you think about Grey's last night? I didn't like it one bit. What was up with all of that singing? Just awful.
Mother nature hasn't been able to make up her mind lately. Rain/Sun, Hot/Cold. You know, here in the South we only have 2 seasons - Summer and Winter. I can honestly say, I'm ready for summer - heat, humidity and all. Gimme some sunshine!
Now on to 5QF:
1. Have you ever had surgery?
Yes. Dang babies. Olivia was born during lunch on December 26. Later that night I was kind of rushed into surgery because I had a tear. We'll just leave it at that. If I tell you any more my mom will leave me a comment saying TMI.
2. Ever ride in an ambulance?
Nope. I can't say that I've ever even seen the inside of an ambulance.
3. How are you in a medical emergency? Panicked? Calm?
Hmmmm. Well, I don't really know. I've made it almost 30 years and I can't say that I've ever been in a situation of a medical emergency. I would probably go with panicked. No calm. No...DEFINITELY panicked.
4. Do you have a garden? Flowers or veggies?
We have a garden every year. Well, we didn't have one last year. We were living in a rental and didn't feel like we could tear the yard up to have a garden...AND all of my pots were in storage. Anyway, we always have a veggie garden with tomatoes, bell peppers, banana peppers, squash, cucumber, and maybe a couple of other things. I also generally have 7-10 large pots full of flowers. The last 2 years we had a garden we planted a whole section of sunflowers. They came up volunteer the next year and were B-E-A-UTIFUL! The hubs and I generally do it together. We do the planting together. He fertilizes and makes sure the bugs aren't getting into the veggies. I water most every day. The best part is the picking because that means fresh veggie pizzas and salads
Bring on summer time!
5. When did you move out of your parents house?
Well, I've moved out twice. I moved out when I was 18 when I went to college. I'm sure it was a happy day for my parents. Maybe a little bit scary. I was quite the wild child. You know, the one that was always in trouble. Not with the law, but with the 'rents. I moved back in with my dad my last semester of graduate school right before I moved to Memphis. When the family and I moved back to my hometown we lived with my dad for about 1 month before our rental became available. So I guess technically I've moved out of my parents house 3 times. More times than I should have I guess.
You can see more bloggers' answers to 5QF here:
No comments:
Post a Comment