I'm exhausted. I've been a single mother this week. More on that tomorrow. It is completely wearing me out. I think both of my girls are getting teeth and possibly scared they are going to miss the 15 minutes they get to see their daddy in the mornings. So instead of going back to sleep when they wake up...they scream this awful blood curdling scream that makes me shoot straight up in the bed like we're having a 5 alarm fire. Well, really that's not entirely true. I let them scream for a minute to see if the madness will stop and then I drag myself out of bed completely terrified that it's going to take more than just sticking a paci in their face to make them shut it.
Even though I have a zillion and one things to do during single mommy month, I managed to find time to snag up a few photos of some things I want I want I want.
Even though I have a zillion and one things to do during single mommy month, I managed to find time to snag up a few photos of some things I want I want I want.
Wait, I think that would be what I hear from O only eleventy hundred times a day. The lack of sleep and all adult interaction before 9 am and after 5 pm are making me confuse my wants with that of a 2 year old. Geez! Thank goodness for adult time Saturday night. Maybe with Biscuit being here and the resurgence of the hubs I'll be able to regain a little of my sanity.
Now here is what little I could squeeze out of the part of my brain that isn't taken up by the wheels on the bus go round and round and Dora, Dora Dora on repeat. Me likey and hope you likey too!
This is my #1 I want for my Mother's Day gift piece of jewelry.
With my girls' names of course. You can find it here.
I feel certain I won't be getting much of anything for Mother's Day (1) my husband doesn't think about gifts until the day before (2) he doesn't read my blog and therefore doesn't know what I "want" (on the bright side I can say anything I want about him and unless YOU tell him...he'll never know!) and (3) we are going to the Virgin Islands in May and apparently the trip is my anniversary, Mother's Day, and birthday present probably for the next 10 years.
I want a butter crock. Specifically this one.
I think these things are so stinking neat. You can find it here.
I don't have boys, but if I did...I would totally get this sign for the bathroom.
I don't have boys, but if I did...I would totally get this sign for the bathroom.
You can find it here.
And if this isn't my motto, I don't know what is.
You can find it here.
I actually have a housekeeper coming to give me a quote today. Whoo hoo!
So, what do you want and want now?
I actually have a housekeeper coming to give me a quote today. Whoo hoo!
So, what do you want and want now?






My mom has that butter crock and it is great! I have been wanting one of those same necklaces for a while (we must frequent some of the same blogs!) and I think I will just order one for myself for mother's day. I could tell Matt but this is just easier!
ReplyDelete