I'm pulling out my want card today. With spring here I feel as though I need new things. Okay, let's be honest. I feel as though I need new things all year round. Here's the thing. I have 2 tots that want things like diapers and milk and, well, you know unimportant unnecessary stuff like that.
I totally think I could justify getting this for tot number 1.
This came from some etsy shop. I would totally give them credit, but I forgot to grab the web address and I can't find it.
I know it's spring and I couldn't use this for tot number 2 until next winter, but isn't it just too cute for words?
You can find this Cotton Mini Monkey Flap Hat- Baby Blue with Chocolate Trim with Cherry Flower here along with lots of other cute baby hats.
I guess I can tell the hubs that if the babes look cute then I have to look cute too. And how about my sexy mommy body in this...
You can find it here.
And OH how I love these Vintage Gold Tone Lever Back Earrings from Yesterday's Jewelry.
Perfect for someone like me who doesn't have pierced ears. Don't judge. I've had them pierced 3 times. Once by a boutique and twice by yours truly with a needle. These are such a reasonable price and I don't even have to go through the pain...yet again. You can find them here along with lots of other earring for peeps like me.
I love bags. LOVE bags. This grey canvas bag would be perfect to carry around sippy cups and snack for the tots.
You can find it here.
These hand stitched owl cards are so stinking cute.
They would be half past cute framed in either O or B's room. That qualifies as a need. Right? You can find them here.
And I'm always looking for some door candy. I love a super cute piece of door decor. And what better than this.
You can find it here.
There are lots of other things I have on the want list, but you'll have to wait to drool over them at a later date.
So, what are you drooling over? Please share so I can drool too!








No comments:
Post a Comment