O had an Easter egg hunt at school yesterday. Apparently Mrs. Terri did a better job of not letting her have "choc-a-let" than I did. Before I got her in her seat she was ripping those eggs open and eating as much "choc-a-let" as she could get into her mouth. I finally put it out of her reach.
This is her "My Mommy Won't Give Me More Choc-a-let" face.
This is her "I'm Being Super Silly" face
This is B's "What Are You Looking At" face...in her forward facing carseat, might I add.
P.S. The doc didn't act concerned AT ALL when I told her I turned her around...and she only weighs 19 pounds. I would have sworn she weighed 45. This kid is SOLID!
You see this handsome fella...
Yeah, the little chicklet's pretty cute too, but I want to brag on my sweet hubs for a sec. Tomorrow is our 6th anniversary. Can I get a Woot Woot? I had to go ahead and give him a shout out because this weekend is going to be so super busy with B's birthday party and Easter and all. I can't believe he's put up with me that long. Happy Anniversary to the bestest hubby EVAH!
Now that I got all the cute and cuddly, warm and mushy stuff out of the way...let's get started with 5QF!
1. What is your favorite Easter tradition?
Well, I'd have to say going to church with the fam is my favorite Easter tradition. We haven't had our huge family Easter dinner in a number of years, so I guess that nixes that one. It sure was my favorite.
2. Are you a "shower" or a "long, hot bath" kind of person?
Shower all the way. I totally don't get the bathtub. You soak in dirty water. You get hot. If you try to read your pages get wet. The only thing to like about a bath is the jets in the whirlpool. And I can only tolerate that for so long. I get hot and sweaty and well, bored.
3. Can you parallel park and if so when is the last time you did it?
I'm a rockstart parallel parker. I'm not sure how I learned, but people will get out of the car and trade places with me so I can parallel park.
4. What is your favorite Easter candy?
I don't know that I like Easter specific candy any better than regular candy. I love a Snickers, Twix, Kit Kats, etc., etc. and if it comes in the pretty pastel paper for Easter...then Easter candy it is!
I always buy the holiday specific candy. You always know it is fresh. Year round candy? Not so much.
5. Easter: do you go all out with the Easter Bunny or focus on the religious part of the holiday?
Well, this is the first year that my oldest even really "gets" the Easter bunny. I'm planning on doing a little bit of both. I mean, definitely not going overboard with the bunny, because after all...Jesus is reason for the season! Oh wait, that's Christmas.
But He did die for my sins and on the third day he rose again to sit at the right hand of God the Father Almighty! Let us rejoice! Hellelujah! He is Risen!
Have a super happy Easter and remember what it's all about.
If you want to check out more 5 QF...go here
No comments:
Post a Comment