HALLELUJAH!
It is April 15. We have been impatiently awaiting this day for 2 and a half months. It's not a birthday or an anniversary. It's better. It's the end of a nightmare. The end of pure hell. I'm a CPA. I'm not a tax accountant. I don't work long hours...anymore. My husband is a CPA. He is a tax accountant. Unfortunately he is a bad mama jama when it comes to taxes. Okay, maybe that is a good thing for business. (If you need someone to do your taxes next year...I can hook you up with him.) It's a bad thing for home life.
We don't fight or anything like that. (Okay, maybe we do fight a little.) He is just not ever home. He worked until midnight every night this week. He worked until 10 pm every night last week. My girls don't know it yet, but daddy's going to be home at night next week. I.CAN'T.WAIT!
PS - In case you don't catch up with my blog on the weekends. Tomorrow is my baby's 1st birthday. I will officially have a 1 year old and a 2 year old. I think I might go crazy.
I'm going to jump right into 5 QF this week.
We don't fight or anything like that. (Okay, maybe we do fight a little.) He is just not ever home. He worked until midnight every night this week. He worked until 10 pm every night last week. My girls don't know it yet, but daddy's going to be home at night next week. I.CAN'T.WAIT!
PS - In case you don't catch up with my blog on the weekends. Tomorrow is my baby's 1st birthday. I will officially have a 1 year old and a 2 year old. I think I might go crazy.
I'm going to jump right into 5 QF this week.
1. What is your favorite sign of spring?
The leaves on the tress.. I love it when everything turns green.
2. What was your best birthday ever?
21. Charleston, SC. King Street. Mandalay. FUN TIMES!
3. What is your favorite dessert?
Apple Pie a la mode. YUM-MY!
4. What is the best excuse you've ever used to get out of a ticket?
I'm having a baby!
Well, Andrew was actually driving and we did end up getting a ticket. I really did have a baby about 5 hours later and he really did get out of it.
5. Do you wake up before your alarm, with your alarm, or after hitting snooze several times?
I used to jump up when my alarm went off. Now I'm the queen of snooze.
Tired Momma = short answers.
A couple of 30 Before 30 coming next week. Yippee!!!
Have a happy weekend!
Toodles!

Visiting from 5QF- on the way in this morning I was just thinking, I bet all the tax accountents are excited today! Congrats on having your hubby home soon!
ReplyDeleteWow...a 1 year old and a 2 year old! God definitely gives us what we can handle. :) I hope your weekend and Birthdays are a blast.
ReplyDeleteFollowing you from the 5QF.
Staying Home and Staying Sane
http://southernfriedgreenmom.blogspot.com/
Love the "getting out of the ticket" story! Classic.
ReplyDelete