Well HELLO FRIDAY!
Can you believe it's already MARCH!
My how time flies when you have kids, a husband, a job. You fill the in blank, it makes my life pass before me like a flash of light. At least today is the start of the weekend and Biscuit is coming to stay with the girls tonight (and maybe even next weekend). Do I see 2 date nights in my very very near future? I think so!
I know what you're thinking. You need a Biscuit like ours, huh? Well, you can borrow ours, but you have to give her back. We love her lots!
And since it's Friday and you're in such a good mood I think you should go and give a little donation to Team Charlie Rogan for the March of Dimes. You can do that by going here. And you can check out more details here.
How about we start the weekend off with a little 5 QF!
1. Have you ever forgotten your child in a store or at school?
Not yet. Yes, that means that I'm fully acknowleding and anticipating that it could totally possibly probably happen one day. I guess it's a good thing that I have an uncanny ability to remember where everything is. Maybe I would remember where I left them. Honestly, I'm much more worried I'm going to leave one of my kids in the car. I don't think either one of them would LET me leave them in a store.
2. Where did you go on your very first date? (Like...first first, not first with your spouse or current significant other!)
And ate a little cotton candy. And he won me a stuffed animal and a goldfish. And we did a little of this.
And we did a lot of this
And we did a lot of this
Okay, so I made all of that up. I don't really remember my first date. I mean, I remember my first date with my husband, but we didn't really go on dates in high school. We kind of just "met up".
3. What's your "silly" fear? (We're not talking water and heights.)
Fish. UGH! I heart going fishing. I heart sitting outside in the sun drinking a cold beer watching a cork sit on top of the water. I love the rush of catching a fish. LOVE IT! I don't so much love touching the fish once I've caught it. They are so slimy and yucky, and if you aren't careful...they'll cut you. So, take me fishing any time you want. But if you aren't going to take the fish off of my line...don't expect me to catch more than one fish.
4. Confrontation: do you cause it, deal with is as it comes, or run far far away?
All of the above. I try to run far far away from confrontation. I generally stay out of it. But sometimes people push my buttons and so I cause confrontation. I definitely am not going to let someone run all over me. If you had asked me this 2 years ago before I had kids...I would have told you I am confrontation free. Not anymore.
5. Wood floors or carpet?
Why does it always have to be a choice? I choose both. I like wood floors in my living areas and carpet in my bedrooms. I like tile in my bathroom. And I REALLY REALLY want brick floors in my kitchen. One day when I am rich I will have the floors I want in my house. Until then...I'll deal with what I've got.
Okay, so now that you know a little bit more about me...check out more answers from the blog world here.
Happy Friday!





No comments:
Post a Comment