Saturday, March 5, 2011

It's Saturday

It's Saturday, and I don't normally blog on the weekends.  Family time you know.  It just couldn't wait, this super thing I want to share with you. *can you feel the sarcasm*

You see last night we went to one of our most favorite places to eat.  No, we didn't get a date night (which I'm not disappointed about at all since I was so stinking tired).  My mom did, however, treat us to Mexican cuisine.  O and B heart going to Mexican restaurants, probably because they get to stuff their faces full of cheese and tortillas.  Oh, and they get to eat chips and chips and more chips without the hubs and I telling them they can't have any more or they'll ruin their supper.

Have I mentioned how well behaved my kids are at restaurants?  I really truly believe they like to go out to eat.  They people watch, and people watch them.  They both love to be the center of attention.  I think they have fun.




I just wanted to share a few pictures of my little stinkers being so super good.  Because O has hit the terrible 2s and we are having more poutey times these days than smiley times.  ICK! I am so dreading the 3s Yikes!

If I can catch a picture of the terrible poutey lip I see her make all.day.long, I'll be sure to share.

But now...enjoy this weekend, because it'll be gone on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment