Being the great mom that I am,
*absolutely no sarcasm intended*
I have waited until I have only 6 days to help my sweet baby girls raise money for the St. Jude Trike-a-Thon at their "school". (They go to mother's day out twice a week.) That's right. 6 DAYS.
*absolutely no sarcasm intended*
I have waited until I have only 6 days to help my sweet baby girls raise money for the St. Jude Trike-a-Thon at their "school". (They go to mother's day out twice a week.) That's right. 6 DAYS.
What is Trike-a-Thon?
It is a fun, curriculum that teaches your child riding-toy safety. Students bring their trikes (or MY bi-cycle as O would say) and practice what they've learned. You can read more about it here. We need sponsors people. I'm supposed to have set up a webpage, but really...I don't have time for that. Sorry. I have about 4 full time jobs. So, you can just leave me a message or send me an email (check out my contact me tab) and let me know you want to give a little moo-la-la to sponsor my girls for their St. Jude trike-a-thon and I'll email you my address. And wah-la! You've just helped a cancer patient at St. Jude. Don't forget it's tax deductible...for next year's tax return, of course. (Yes, we are in the middle of the grind at our house.)
Who wouldn't pay money to see this?
Because I will absolutely brag on my little girlies' riding abilities.
St. Jude really is a great organization. As an auditor, I had the opportunity to audit one if it's subsidiaries that actually is located on the St. Jude campus. While we were there we toured the facilities. If you ever have an opportunity to tour the facilities (hopefully by choice and not by chance), do so. IT IS AMAZING! It is breathtaking the things that St. Jude does for the kids. It makes me teary just thinking about it.
Now...your turn!
No comments:
Post a Comment