I'm not much of a health food junkie. I guess that is pretty obvious. You know, with my Oreo addiction and all. I really generally eat breakfast, lunch, and supper. Snacking is rare. I guess the reason I'm craving sweets and chips is because I'm on a diet weight loss mission.
I do often wonder how famous people stay so skinny. They talk of eating a leaf of lettuce or yogurt or something that has no taste and wouldn't fill my toddler up. Do they ever eat sweets? You know, the good stuff.
In my opinion we should all eat more sweets because...
So my Tuesday question to you is...Do you eat sweets? And what is your favorite sweet thang?

People who say "oh, I don't really have a sweet tooth" or "chocolate? meh. I can take it or leave it." drive me crazy! Some of my favorite indulgences are hot Krispy Kreme donuts, Reese's Peanut Butter Cups (especially the Easter Eggs and Christmas Trees), fresh baked cookies...sigh. I, too, am on a weight loss mission, so none of that stuff for me.
ReplyDeleteMy husband is a pastry chef, therefore I basically married into a life of sweets. I actually prefer savory junk food, like chips and french fries, but I will not turn away a cookie, ice cream or a slice of yummy apple pie. I need to get on that mission you're on too, but I am yet to find my mojo.
ReplyDeleteNew follower from the Tuesday blog hop!
http://mommytwopointo.blogspot.com
Life is definitely better with sweets! Snickers to be exact!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for dropping by the Be-Bop-A Blog Hop! I'm a follower and I hope you'll stop by again soon! Have a great day! :)