Sunday, March 13, 2011

Attempt to Complete #3...FAILURE

I'm so disappointed.  I guess I'll have to tell you the story.  Have you ever heard when it rains it pours?  Well, it poured.

Biscuit stayed with us last night.  The hubs and I had a super fun night out.  We had dinner at some friends' house.  Super meal and super company and super wine.  Enough said.  Biscuit was up all night with baby B.  I think she must be teething.  Anyway, thanks Mom. Wait, I mean Biscuit.

Biscuit suggested we go to IHOP for some pancakes.  Since I absolutely blew my diet last night with all the yummy food and bottle and half of wine, I decided...why not!  I can scratch a number off of my list while I'm at it.  I never knew IHOP to be so busy.  We finally got called back to our table only to find that it still had the dirty dishes from the people before us.  The girls were so good.  O even semi smiled for a picture.


And then it started.  Our waitress brought us regular milk.  I ordered chocolate milk.   It's Saturday, O gets a treat.  Oh, who am I kidding.  O drinks chocolate milk everyday.  It took forever to get our food. We had a little photo session while we waited.



This is Beckett's new thing.  Silly right?  I think so.  She was so super tired.  Then the 2 year old decided she need to take some pictures.


These are just a few of the many.  I asked her if she was going to be a photographer when she grew up.  She said, "No, I Olibiya"

A woman came around and was making balloon pets for all of the kids in our room.  ALL of the kids...except mine. 

Then our food came.  I did all of the great fun stuff to blog about my great pancake experience.




Don't these pancakes look delish? Looks are definitely deceiving.  The pancakes were cold.  My butter wouldn't even melt.  My eggs were cold - and there's nothing worse than cold scrambled eggs.  My bacon was soggy and looked like they had rubbed butter Crisco all over it.  Not just regular bacon grease.  Biscuit ordered fried eggs over well and they came out over easy.  I only ate about half of 2 pancakes, so I didn't feel like I could say I ate a large stack of pancakes. 

We coudn't get out of there fast enough.  We made up for a bad breakfast by laughing about it all the way to Target.  Walking around Target can cure most anything.  And anyway,

So my attempt to cross off another item on my list was a huge failure.  I guess that just means I get to eat pancakes again.  Soon I hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment