Wednesday, March 9, 2011

You Don't Want to Miss This!

You see this little girl.


This is Charlie Rogan. March of Dimes played a super significant role in her life when she was but a wee little thing.  My girls and I will be walking on Team Charlie Rogan at the Mid Delta March of Dimes March for Babies on May 7. That's kind of a mouthful, but I can assure you it is a GREAT cause.

In the meantime I am actively trying to help my friend Stephanie, Charlie Rogan's mom, to raise money for the March of Dimes.  Her goal you ask?  $5,000.  We need YOUR help, my friend.

Miki McCurdy has so graciously offered to give one lucky winner a 30 minute photo session.  Who is Miki you ask?  Only the coolest and best photographer in Carroll County.


 You can see some of the photos she has taken of my kids here. And lots of her photos here.  And you can check out Miki's blog here.  How do you win this rockin' photo session?  All you have to do is donate money here.  For every $10 that you donate you receive 1 entry.  How easy is that? Don't forget to leave a comment on this post letting me know you donated.

 Both of my babies were born at 38 weeks and were close to 8 pounds.  I haven't been personally affected by premature birth.  It does, however, break my heart to watch babies have to fight for their lives due to premature birth.  I hold a special place in my heart for premies.

Entries must be made by March 18 at midnight. The drawing will be on March 19  So go donate NOW!


1 comment:

  1. OK, I just donated $10...because you are so passionate and persistent, and because that picture of Charlie Rogan is just too darn cute! :-)

    ReplyDelete