Thursday, March 24, 2011

I Want It and I Want It Now

I'm always wanting something.  ALWAYS.  I am a wanter.  I want to be a minimalist, but I want too much. Here are a few things I'm drooling over these days.


I heart the Bare Minerals foundation.  I started using the Rare Minerals lotion sample (which is discontinued) I got as a free gift and LOVE the way it makes my skin feel.  I CAN.NOT.WAIT. to get my hands on some of this.


I love ModCloth.com...'nuff said.  Isn't this dress fab?



I NEED this over my back patio.  What say you?



I have the most random patio and backyard.  This would fit perfectly!

And the most drooled over of the last 6 months.

DRUM ROLL PLEASE!


I want. I want. I want!

What are you drooling over?


2 comments:

  1. I LOVE LOVE LOVE Bare Minerals! :-) I haven't used their skin care line, though...I might have to try it out! I, too, am a wanter...I really want a new car, too, but I haven't totally settled on which one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want a guest house but it's going to be a while!

    ReplyDelete