Wednesday, March 2, 2011

What I'm Reading

Well, I haven't exactly started reading these books, but I have them in possession.  I did a little looking for some new reading material a few days ago and ordered three new books.  These are the books I decided on.


I've never even seen the movie Breakfast at Tiffany's, but I figured I'd watch it before I read the book.  I'm super interested in Audrey Hepburn type movie stars.  Who knows?  Maybe this will even get me into old movies.


I heart Kelly Cutrone.  I think she is awesome on the City.  Yes, I am an MTV the City and former Laguna Beach and the Hills junkie.  I love not so real reality TV.  Kelly is such a no B.S. kind of person.  I'm sure this book is going to be very enlightening.


And finally, I got a book about an infamous Mississippi lawyer.  I've been wanting to read this since I read that it was coming out almost a year ago. I'm pretty sure it came out November 2010.  I'm not really sure why I'm so interested in this saga.  Maybe because the lawyer was a huge Ole Miss supporter or because he's from Mississippi.

If you can give me any thumbs up for any of these books or can recommend any other books for good reading, leave me a comment.  After I read these I need 2 more books to complete my # 5.

I have a great idea for some good reading for you!  Check out the March of Dimes website here to find a great reason to donate to Team Charlie Rogan! See my post on the March of Dimes here to see more details.  If you want to order a t-shirt or have any questions contact me or Stephanie Gillespie at stephaniebrittgillespie@gmail.com.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for joining Good Friends Just Click. I'm following you via GFC! Hope to see you next week- www.mamalovesherbargains.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. don't know much about your first two picks, but i am reading kings of tort right now. it is the one that preceeds fall of the house of zeus. i am alomost through with it and floored by how many people i know in the book and all the underhandedness that went on. i have heard rave reviews on the house of zeus. so i can't wait to get to it. have to finish the other first. you need to get interested in the new ken follett series. the first one is fall of giants. two more to follow in the series. happy reading.

    ReplyDelete