I wanted to take a quick minute to be a little serious.
I graduated high school with a girl name Jennifer Kenwright. She is now married and has a beautiful baby boy named Sawyer. She took him in to have an upper GI to find out what was causing his reflux and they found fluid on his lungs. He is in surgery right now. Please say a little prayer for Sawyer and for his parents as I'm sure they are far from peaceful right now.
Also, a former co-worker of the hubs is being induced today. Her name is Jessica McClain. She and Trey will be first time parents and I'm sure the nerves and excitement are flowing today. Say a little prayer that everything is going went A-OK for them.
Finally, I'm going to make one last ditch effort to raise a little money for Stephanie Gillespie and Team Charlie Rogan for the March of Dimes. You can check out my post on the March of Dimes and the cause here. You can also donate money to Team Charlie Rogan by clicking on the button on my sidebar. Please Please Please give what you can. Premies count on it.
Finally, I'm going to make one last ditch effort to raise a little money for Stephanie Gillespie and Team Charlie Rogan for the March of Dimes. You can check out my post on the March of Dimes and the cause here. You can also donate money to Team Charlie Rogan by clicking on the button on my sidebar. Please Please Please give what you can. Premies count on it.
I feel like there is somebody I'm leaving out. If you have a prayer request, leave a comment. The power of prayer is AH-MAY-ZING!
P.S. - Sinus cocktail shot are da bomb!
No comments:
Post a Comment